Q: What are the languages of instruction?

A: The majority of programs are provided in Russian language. There are several courses available in English language. 
To see a full list of programs, please visit Academics.
To see a full list of fees, please visit Tuition fees

Q: What is included in the tuition fee?

A: Only educational services. Medical checkups, medical insurance, dormitory, and everyday expenses are not included.

Q: What are the application deadlines in 2022?

A: Applications are accepted until 10 August 2022.

Q: When will entrance exams be held in 2022?

A: Three waves of entrance exams for international students are planned in 2022:

14 to 21 June;
12 to 25 July;
16 to 23 August.

Q: What are the entry dates for those who have successfully enrolled?

A: The entry dates for those who enroll in September start from 15 August. They may vary from year to year. Please note that in 2022, the dates may be shifted to a later period.

Q: Are there tuition scholarships for international students?

A: Yes, there is a federal tuition scholarship program for international students. Please see the Education in Russia website for more information.
Please note that scholarships are only available for some programs, depending on the year. More information (in Russian) on TAoM Admissions website.

Q: My recruiting agent has said that I can speed up the registration process if I pay additional money. Is this true?

A: No. There is no way to speed up the registration process.
No payment is required for a student ID.
There are no library fees at Togliatti Academy of Management

Q: My recruiting agent has said that there are quotas (limitations) for students from some countries who apply for paid (fee-based) programs?

A: There are only general quotas (total number of admissions). There are no quotas for paid programs for specific countries. All applications are treated equally in accordance with our admission regulations.

Q: Can I pass my entrance exams online?

A: Entrance exams for international students will be conducted online.

Q: What are the minimum marks required to pass entrance exams in the Academy?

A: Minimal required scores depends on the discipline.

Q: My Internet connection is not great. What if it fails during an entrance exam? Can I retake an exam in this case?

A: If your Internet connection fails during an exam, you can reconnect within 5 minutes. If you are unable to do that, your exam will be scored in accordance with your answers at the time of disconnect. You will not be able to make a second attempt at the exam. Please make sure that your Internet connection is absolutely stable.

Q: Do I need to obtain a new student visa after successfully completing the Preparatory School and applying to enroll in a next-level program?

A: Under those circumstances, you do not need a new student visa if you completed an official preparatory school course (подготовительный факультет) at a public university. Please note that not all Russian language courses are equivalent to a preparatory school. You have to confirm this with your university before you enroll.

Q: Do I need to provide a Russian language proficiency certificate to be eligible for admission?

A: You do not need to provide a language certificate. If you enroll in a Russian-language program, your language skills will be evident during entrance exams.

Q: May I transfer to your university from another Russian university?

A: Yes, you may. To do that, you must pass through all the necessary transfer exams, depending on your study program.
To transfer to a paid program, you may need to exit the Russian Federation and obtain a new student visa, depending on the time of your application for transfer.

Q: What is tuition fee prepayment?

A: All programs require a prepayment of one-year tuition (in some cases it may be less) for you to receive an invitation. The prepayment is only made if you have passed the entrance exams successfully.

Q: I live very far from a Russian consulate or embassy. May I provide a simple notarized translation of my educational and personal documents into Russian language from a local translation agency?

A: Yes, you may provide a notarized translation from a translation agency.

Q: I found a specialization that interests me, but there is no such specialization in the online application form. What’s the problem here?

A: To apply to TAoM, please write an e-mail:

Q: Am I allowed to work in Russia with a student visa?

A: You may work part-time with a student visa. No additional permits are needed.

Q: What are the documents I should submit at enrollment?

A: Each international student’s profile shall contain the following documents:

Notarized translation of the document of education – original.
Notarized translation of the passport – copy.
Russian visa – copy.
Migration registration – copy.